Fireflies

1.11.09

Today as usual we went to the church . And then we had lunch at a restaurant next to our home .


By the way, we've planned to have a holiday in Bandung this December . Uuh, cant waiitt!!
I always want to go there .
You know . The factory outlet, i'd like to shop there .
And also, i miss my family there .
My grandma,grandpa,my uncles,my aunts and of course my cousins .


Indeed, the December seems like still far away .
We have to pass the November first .
My end term test and my electone test are still waiting .
And so many bussiness of course, like my college Christmas party,my college anniversary, and duties!
Arrgh .
But i know i can make it . Yes i can ! We can!!
lol


My mom and dad were disturbing me when my sister took some photoshoots of me .





orange shirt - Petisah / skirt - thrift store / blazer - my old school / postman bag - thrift store / shoes - wondershoe


By the way, i lately like to listen to Fireflies by Owl City .
The song is nicee ! i've listened to that song for million times .


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe