First Day in 6th Semester

24.1.11







Well,today is my first 'college' day in this term. Kind of excited because we already had a veeeery long time holiday and i was bored! I thought we were gonna start learning something today but unfortunately we weren't. Very dissapointing. Yes,you might think i'm so geeky. I don't mind. Geek is the latest trend and cool! (:

So,talking about my outfit today, I think a cute vintage top was such a good choice,and i just love its color. I got it from thrift store of course :p. Just paired it with my hi-waist pants and ta-daaa! You've got the first look for your first day in campus! Simple but really made my day :))

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Loving your blouse! It's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a chic outfit for first day back, i adore the blouse it's such a great colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to college steffi! hehe:))
    oh.i like the top! nice purchase from thrift store lah!

    simple but nice outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur top! the cutting and details are so chic =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE that blouse!! Simply perfect. <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone! :)

    Jazzy E : i've been joining your giveaway contest! hope i'll be the winner! lol

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe