Tiny Houndstooth

18.10.11


Finally,my first houndstooth dress,yay! Been wearing it to church about two weeks ago and my mom said I looked just like a little girl in this outfit. Haha.Took these photos with self-timer as usual, and yeah,it indeed was the most difficult part. Oh, I do wish I could have someone to take pictures for me *sigh* 

Anyway, I've also received a package from Gogirl! magazine few weeks ago and I feel so lucky for having the cutest printed bag and clutch from Utopia. Yay once again and thank you Gogirl!! And for you readers, you shall see me wearing one of them on the next post! :)






houndstooth dress - thrift store / leather jacket / backpack - mom's closet / bowler hat - my sister's closet / heels - June and Julia / lacey socks - Petisah

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. oh your dress and backpack are just too cute!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee what a lovely look! I love the pops of red <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is so so cute!!
    i love the shoes with the lace socks!
    beautiful post as always!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe