Another Sunday Afternoon

15.5.12

Well,just some random pictures I wanna share with you. It's my outfit when I went to church few weeks ago. Most of them are blurry so yeah,sorry for the lack of the pictures. Hope you like it!

P.S. 
For my Indonesian readers,if you like my skirt you can get it here. It's actually too tight for me so I'm obliged to sell it there :( Hope she'll find a new lovely owner.


velvet top,white blouse,and boots - thrifted / skirt - for sale in my store / bag - my sister's closet 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Ah that beautiful bag again. It's so lovely :D

    Come and hail to my cruise~
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love how you dress, i seriously find so much inspiration from your posts! i like how you paired a velvet blouse with such an airy skirt. lovely as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag and your white peter pan collar!

    xoxo,
    A | V // vintage blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg love this outfit sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your velvet top and shoes.
    you look pretty stef :)

    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  7. waa love this outfit ! :)
    Your bag is adorable !

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your top and bag so much.:D I'm following you steffi. please follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the velvet top so much <3 nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your look a-nd your style!
    xoxo
    from france

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe