Finally she's graduated!

30.5.12

Oh it's not my graduation day,it's Gladys'. Yesterday must be one of the most memorable days for her. Graduating from college and already have a job,we're so proud of you! Good luck on your new path,sweetie ♥  Gbu.

After having lunch with her family we hung out for a while. Where else? Must be at Sun Plaza. We're so geeky that we don't know another cool places to stroll,hahaha.


Above are pictures of my outfit of that day. Seriously,these pastel pants already caught my eyes the first time I saw it. Lucky me,I had my dad bought it for me! Thanks dad! 

Hope you're all having a wonderful day and congratulations for you who also just graduated whether it from college or high school! God bless your new path :)

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. the printed shirt is indeed amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit so much =) xo

    pebbz | mylifelately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the details on the back are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations for your friend, Steff! :D
    your pants is sooooo lovely ;D

    Come and hail to my cruise~
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your friend! I love your outfit! Cute top and pants =) X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ssoooooooo pretty :)

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats for your friend! and i love your look! the pastel pant is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to your friend, i want your pants steff! it's adorabe!

    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe