Old Peeps Meet Up (Part 2)

7.7.13

Been in Bandung lately and these are pictures of the meet up I had with my old bestie, Wilona. We've been friends since elementary school until now. Separated between islands and ocean  for years doesn't make our friendship broken off. I must say that I feel lucky because we can still keep in touch with each other. And now we are in the same city, so a meet up will definitely be the best cure for us!

P.S.
It almost ends! Please help me to get into the top 10 of Fimelahood Style Seeker Hunt Goes to New York Fashion Week by voting for me HERE

I really really need your help!!


floral top - thrift store | sweater - used to be mom's but now I guess it belongs to me haha | pastel pants - Matahari | bracelets - H&M | random rings | bag - Gaudi | socks - stolen from dad's closet | boots - bi(I)LiNGUAL at Lou Belle Shop (Bandung)


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Hey dear, I voted for you. My FB name: Jenniya B.
    I already followed you via GFC & Bloglovin last week. I guess it's time for you to return the favor. Can you follow me back, pretty please. See you in my blog! 

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Give a girl the right shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look absolutely lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely hair kak! btw i love the food there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. super gorgeous and chic dear! in love with every single thing you wear!

    http://www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes, it felt so nice to be reunited with old bestie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit as always... love your boots! :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your bag - it is just so adorable! Isn't it so great to meet up with old friends? It looks like you had an amazing time!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Santaaa how cuteee! kamu cocok banget pake baggy sweater! and plus I want to steal your red shoesss, so epic!




    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! I love seeing old friends. You look gorgeous, I adore those jeans and the collar poking out from under your jumper. So cute.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look slim and tall with this outfit , superbbbb love with your mom jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looove this look. Great layering.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the sweater for sure <3<3

    You have a wonderful blog, dear! That's why I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Hope you take part! :) here

    ReplyDelete
  13. of course I love your shoes! <3

    http://mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe