Break Out

22.1.15

Hello!

It's been quite long since my last post (yeah, I know...) but, hey, I'm trying to make it up here. Here's a freshly new post made just for you! ;)

This is what I wore today to work. These culottes from PICNIC are must have staple if you want to look neat yet relaxed at the same time. The fabric looks like the ones usually used to make tailored pants. It also almost looks like skirt, but when you widen your legs you can see that it is a pants! I've seen culottes like these quite often when I do thrift shopping years ago, but I never thought that these would be such a trend lately (at least here :p). Love it to the fullest!

Photographed by : Yulia
Edited by : Me



striped blouse & net top - thrift store | culottes - PICNIC | flatform sandals - PINX


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Adorable! Love the striped blouse especially!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love culottes, they look so cool! I don't think it is an easy piece to wear, but you put together a great look :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe