Ballad of The Orange Beret

17.5.15

Taken about two weeks before I got my hair cut (you'll know if you follow me on Instagram!), and I still got quite many outfit pictures waiting to be published on this freakin abandoned blog of mine *sorry :(* Just wait, okay! ;)

So relieved that my friend pushed me to buy this beret since it has currently become my favorite hat! Haha. I was kinda hesitate because I was already over budget last month but hey, I'll feel more sorry if I couldn't buy this baby! Also, I couldn't feel any luckier to get this metallic mini tiny sling bag for only Rp. 35.000 (less than $4)! Love love!

Photographed by : Gladys
Edited by : Me


beret - Stroberi | striped shirt & lace biker jacket - thrift store | patterned skirt - Chlorine | metallic sling bag - Pamulang Square | lace up ankle boots - Lasenora

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous photos, such a cute look! Aha it love when friends do that! The hat brings a pop of colour! X
    Would love if you checked out my blog!

    Cara Delevinge inspired look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe