WHAT I'M CURRENTLY INTO - #ootd

14.5.16


Photographed by : Gladys
Edited by : Me

I finally watched Civil War and I must say I looove it so much it was cool! Best Marvel movie so far! The plot and action made a good movie, and the humor is not cheesy at all. I think the Russos have done a good job! By the way, I currently can't stop listening to Carly Rae Jepsen and Gallant for the whole week. Carly's latest album, EMOTION, is so much fun to listen and quite dfferent from the previous ones. I super love the 80s vibe, it's so fresh to my ears! And Gallant, he's a newcomer with his album Ology, which also has a 80s and 90s R&B touch in it. Think I'm so much into 80s!


shirt - PICNIC | patched jacket - Pasar Gedebage (local thrift store) | pleated skirt - Pasar Senen (local thrfist store) | sling bag - Stradivarius | white sneakers - ZALORA

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really like about the addition of patches accent, they were super cute and great.

    Mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe