ANOTHER FIRST EXPERIENCE - #traveldiary

27.8.16



I finally entered one of the fun parts of my jobs : travelling across country! Although it's just to Malaysia for KLFW 16 coverage, but I pretty much enjoyed being there. There were five other medias from Indonesia who were also invited by AirAsia to cover the Grand Finale of AirAsia Runway Ready Designer Search 2016. As my very first time coverage abroa, I wasn't expected to have such this cool experience before! The other reporters were so friendly and fun to hang out with, we even went shopping and took #ootd pictures together. I also finally made myself to that iconic Menara Kembar Petronas! 

If you wanna see my coverage about AirAsia Runway Ready Designer Search 2016 at Kuala Lumpur RTW 2016 Fashion Week, just click here



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe