COLORS OF INDONESIANS - #ootd

27.8.16


Photographed by : Alvin
Edited by : Me

Some Indonesians might think that wearing red and white combination on an outfit makes us look silly, because it reminds us too much about that elementary school uniforms, or simply because we don't wanna look like a walking national flag on the street. I was one of them, 'till I found how cool this red bomber jacket when you paired it with a simple white shirt. Suddenly the red and white combo became my obsession that day. It was two days after our Independence Day (or for the Indonesians, it is better known as 'Tujuh Belasan'), and I wore this outfit to Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week RTW 2016, proudly. None of these items were made in Indonesian, tho haha, but at least I looked like a walking Indonesian flag. I didn't mind. I loved it. 

See you on the next post.

And peace out!


white shirt and bomber jacket - thrift store | frnged pants - Aphrodite | bag and boots - Stradivarius 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe