THE NOVELTY - #ootd

28.11.15




Photographed by : Puri 
Edited by : me

I don’t know why I haven’t get myself on a road trip before. I do want it, but maybe I didn’t want it so bad until I looked at my Instagram posts and realized, all I have posted was only the #ootd pictures, #wefies and cute little things I liked at the moment. So I started to follow some Instagram accounts whose feed is all about nature and recommendations of the cool places to go. But with your job as a fashion assistant in a magazine, it was not quite easy to get a day off, and making a road trip plan without mates won’t work at all. So all I can do at the moment was just finding the nearest place to go, which doesn’t require a long trip. That’s how I came up with the idea of going to Kebun Raya Bogor with some of my friends! 

Usually people would like to go to that side where you can enjoy the green view with all the trees and ponds around you, but me and my friends were obsessed with this cactus garden. How could not we love it? I mean, there are so many cute creatures grow in there and I feel like I was living in Mexico! I wish I wore a tacky dress with little pompoms on it. We’ve spent the rest of the day wandering around the garden, sitting under the tress and having a little chat after taking some pictures, and when the sun goes down we decided to go back home. It was a fun and refreshing experience, really. One thing that I note to myself that, you don’t always have to go far far away to experience new things and having fun. But still, when you have enough time and money, you should consider to have a road trip tho. Hahaha.



beret - Stroberi | lennon glasses - gift | layered necklace - Mata Mata | high neck top and jacket - Pasar Senen (local thrift store) | hi waist jeans - New Look | round bag - somewhere at Lake Toba market | monk strap shoes - TOPSHOP

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Lookbook | Chictopia Bloglovin 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i never realize kebun raya bogor hv this kind of place! anw super lovee your outfit as usual. that jacket thoo <3
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe